So, I’ve been somewhat MIA for the past… two months or so. I’m rather ashamed to admit it, but then there’s no denying when I’m talking about (on?) a public blog. Otherwise, you’d have never found out. Ha ha! Anyway. Here’s some recent (and less recent) cool stuff I’ve come across. Listen to this while checking it all out, (starts at 0:32).
I’ve decided to do things a little differently this time, sorting everything by category. That way, all of you can skip all the houses stuff, which I’m pretty sure I’m sharing only for my own benefit. Sadly, there’s LOTS OF IT this week 😀
Houses, Homes, and other Domestic Stuff:
- The wonderful crazy that is Palazzo Chupi
- This amazing, IwantIwantIwant-esque home (see picture above)
- Urghlblublbl, I want a house like this, (also I want to visit Morocco sometime). Love the colours and everything and sigh.
- I want a suspended bedroom too! This whole apartment is so fluffy I’m gonna DIE, (not literally, but it’s pretty awesome).
- Hank bought a bus and is doing some incredible stuff with it. Why am I not that cool/creative/industrious/inventive?
Photography and Film:
- This has been making it’s way around the internet the past few days, but if you haven’t seen it, have a look at these 20 old school, now-coloured, photos.
- Okay, so this one’s pretty old by now, but you can rewatch it again and again and again, that’s how great it is. First tastes, yikes!
Advice On Life, the Universe, and Everything (for those in their 20s):
- Some things to do. Very short and to the point. (Be a pirate)
Random Fantastic Superhero and Tattoo Stuff:
- I love the Beatles, and though covers of their songs are per definition not as good as the originals, I adore the idea of this. Covers are a constant source of joy, one way or another.
Okay, that’s all! Hope you’ve had a great weekend and a wonderful week coming up 🙂